Cocomelody Designer Wedding Dresses and Bridesmade Dresses



Dear Ladies,
Today we are talking about my favorite part of clothing. Dresses! Since I was little I loved dresses and I still love to wear them. Cocomelody designer wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses are one of my favorite online shops, and I already talked about it earlier but now I have to show you new arrivals. These beautiful cheap bridesmaid dresses are really amazing and I chose few of them to show you in the pictures below. One of my favorite is mint green dress and I would definitely wear it on my prom night. But also there are new Designer wedding dresses which I love so much, my favorite is the one in the end. It's so elegant and lovely. Check their website for more information. I wanted to inform you that Cocomelody have sale now for wedding dresses and also bridesmaid dresses. Hurry up and check it out! Kisses 

Drage dame,
Danas ćemo malo pričati o mojim omiljenim komadima odeće, a to su haljineee! Obožavam ih još od kad sam bila mala, verujem i vi takođe i ovaj put hoću da vam pokažem novitete Cocomelody online prodavnice. Već sam ih pominjala u jednom postu ranije, mada sad su dobili nove kreacije i htela sam da ih podelim sa vama. Meni su haljine za deveruše definitvno jedne od omiljenih, a favorit mi je prva mint zelena haljina koju bih ja lično nosila na svoju maturu. Takođe stigle su im I nove kreacije venčanica , a moja omiljena je venčanica na kraju. Obožavam haljine sa čipkom, skroz su mi ženstvene i elegantne. Za sve dame koje žele da kupe haljinu ili venčanicu kod njih u toku je sjajan popust, a dostava je besplatna što je najbolje od svega. Tako da trk na njihov sajt i pogledajte šta su novo dobili. Linkove možete naći u tekstu iznad. Kisses












You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Haljine su predivneee. Razgledm slike i razmisljam koja mi se najvise dopada i ne mogu da se odlicim jer su sve savrsene. :)

    http://mojasvastaricams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!! :)
    Btw. if you haven't seen already, I've nominated you for The Miranda Sings Award so be sure to check it out on my blog. xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look on . You will not be disappointed.
    glamgown pnina tornai dresses for sale reviews
    glamgown wedding guest dresses 2016 reviews
    glamgown second hand gowns in winnipeg reviews
    glamgown lipsy dresses online canada reviews

    ReplyDelete